viernes, diciembre 31, 2004


Hoy no pensaba poner nada, perooo.... "bigotes(napoleon ))alex te ah faltado eso de los cuarenta jejee dice:
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bigotes(napoleon ))alex te ah faltado eso de los cuarenta jejee dice:
soy napoleon
Pelluch (pirata malvado) - No te olvides de decirle si algún día pasas por la puerta de la casa de Lorena dice:
jajajajaj
bigotes(napoleon ))alex te ah faltado eso de los cuarenta jejee dice:
y esta noche voy a descubrir america
Pelluch (pirata malvado) - No te olvides de decirle si algún día pasas por la puerta de la casa de Lorena dice:
que dices oco
bigotes(napoleon ))alex te ah faltado eso de los cuarenta jejee dice:
esta noche el cuatrio calavera
Pelluch (pirata malvado) - No te olvides de decirle si algún día pasas por la puerta de la casa de Lorena dice:
jajajajjajaajaja" ----------------------- A lo que ColdWind (sabio) ha respondido) "ColdWind.org / Jou, Pirata Malvado / http://fotowind.blogspot.com dice:
es como si dices que eres organizador de nochevieja Jendrix y que esta noche no vas a meter
ColdWind.org / Jou, Pirata Malvado / http://fotowind.blogspot.com dice:
es una incoherencia absoluta"

4 Comentarios:

Anonymous surfing video dijo,

Blogger, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about surfing dvd because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for surfing dvd stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.

10:57  
Anonymous surf video dijo,

Aloha (pablo) Pelluch,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about surfing video related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog (pablo) Pelluch, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

21:28  
Anonymous surfing dvd dijo,

Well, is there something a little weird going on here? I don't know about you (pablo) Pelluch, but my blog gets pretty cluttered with spammy comments from people. My advice to you as one blog owner to another, is to be patient and focus on the great things about having a blog, instead of all the junk that goes on. You do have a quality blog and appears that you enjoy it. My favorite web project so far is a surf video site, because I have total control and it makes me a couple dollars here and there. It's pretty hard to find new information on surf video stuff though. Hey, keep up your excellent job (pablo) Pelluch, and good luck with your projects..

See ya ~

08:24  
Anonymous surf video dijo,

Okay Blogger, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about surfing dvds, and I can't even go find information on surfing dvds without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.

13:22  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home

Los discursos de Pelluch